Monday, November 15, 2010

The New Cheap Chic

Whilst I start to undergo this new journey of finding the perfect way to dress, for EVERY shape, EVERY size, the cheapest way possible, all of the information will be based on field study!  There will be extensive siting listed on the interior.

I started this blog because I was reading Vouge one day and I saw a "Cheap Chic for Every Size" article.  I guess that every size doesnt mean size "0" neither size 12 and up.  Interesting, when the majority of women in the U.S. are size 14. 

They proceeded to show Louboutin Shoes on sale for $500.  The average single working woman in the United States as of 2009 makes $33,437 a year.  That smart, working woman would be an simpleton for spending more than $100 for shoes for that whole year on a $33K salary. 

That said, this blog is for the money savvy, always bargain shopping, mother, student, on a REAL budget.  Clothes in any size are TOO expensive.  This blog is for the fashion forward, with a size and/or money dilema.  I hope to help change that dilema into a sophisticated, well dressed, hot mama, power shopper!  I need the help too, and I am always open to hearing new finds and buys!  This should be an open discussion on saving money and looking great, (as I again mention) for THE WOMAN ON A REAL BUDGET!

Tomorrow I will be posting on the BEST and Cheapest JEANS!! Everyone wears them, and they are a fashion staple in everyone's wardrobe!  Look forward to hearing and sharing from everyone!

Xo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant to topic. This is my opinion through research and field experiment.